Prev: RE: [FT] Kra'Vak Railguns Number-Crunched Next: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes

From: Brian Bell <bkb@b...>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 06:59:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes

I am coming late to the discussion, so if the following is repeating or
invalid, please forgive me.

Kra'Vak changes I prefer:

Armor: I would prefer to use the FB armor rules. Perhaps 3 armor points
per
2 tons.

Structural Integrety: I would give the Kra'Vak reduced mass, but a
higher
cost. Give the KV: Super for 30% mass, Strong for 20% mass, and Average
for
10% mass.
      Alternatly (and less desirable)
Give them only 3 damage rows instead of 4.

Damage Control: Same. I would save extra damage controls for a species
that
uses organic ships that regenerate.

Maneuvering:
  Cinimatic: Same as MT
  Vector: Give the KV the same amount of maneuver points as thrust.
Allow
them to make an extra turn/push (one before thrust and one after). This
provides the extra maneuverability shown in the original KV.

Railguns: Need fixed, but I am undecided on the best fix. Must have
re-roll penetrating damage.

Scanners/Sensors: When Jon releases advanced sensor rules in FT3
(whenever
that will be), give the KV advanced sensors (They must have advanced
sensors/targeting computers to be able to hit a moving target at this
range
with a slower than light weapon).

---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net

Prev: RE: [FT] Kra'Vak Railguns Number-Crunched Next: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT