Prev: Re: Review of mailing list FTGZG-L Next: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types - atmosphere effects on VTOL's

Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Railguns Number-Crunched

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 15:58:58 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Railguns Number-Crunched

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Dean Gundberg wrote:

> OK, feedback time.
>
> Dean

Ok Dean, I don't understand any of this -- Torpedoes have the same range
and hit numbers of Railguns, and do 1d6 damage at any range..

>From what I understand:

Class3 Railgun	0,3,6,9 damage - depending on dieroll
Class2 Railgun	0,2,4	damage - ""
Class1 Railgun	0,1	damage - ""

So how can your chart show a class2 raingun having a higher rating than
torpedoes?

Help..

SA
			       Steven Arrowsmith