Prev: RE: [FT] [URL] Kra'Vak Summary So Far... Next: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 17:50:36 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, John M. Atkinson wrote:
> > > The Skythakoi are all I NEED to whack whatever you choose to put
in my
> > > way
> > in that case i'll just put a few colony ships full of photogenic
civilians
> > in your way and watch the UN pound your shipyards to ashes ...
> They didn't after we whacked the barbarian Romanovs back into the
stone
> age, why should they care about some other twerps?  We ain't Inner
> Colonies, so the UN doesn't interfere.

ah, but that was because the russians made the terrible mistake of not
integrating media coverage into their military plans. think of
interstellar opinion when NABC News 24 (aka the Information Ministry)
runs
a series of hour-long programmes on the victims of the latest turkish
atrocity. no advanced industrial nation can survive a prolonged trade
embargo ...

> > getting to Lancaster, PA, on the other hand, is not far off
impossible.
> > try live in the uk + is a student = no money. hell, i don't even
know
> > what state PA stands for.
> That's what I get for not looking at e-mail addy.  PA is Pennsylvania.

i thought it might be philadelphia, home of cream cheese.

> Or Powered Armor.

a slightly more worrying scenario - i usually forget my HAMR when i go
cons ...

Tom

Prev: RE: [FT] [URL] Kra'Vak Summary So Far... Next: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)