Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers Next: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types - atmosphere effects on VTOL's

Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 12:17:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

At 11:54 AM 12/1/98 -0800, you wrote:

>> > The Skythakoi are all I NEED to whack whatever you choose to put in
my
>> > way (Yes, that'a fair way of describing some of the Mercs employed
by
>> > the NRE).
>>
>> in that case i'll just put a few colony ships full of photogenic
civilians
>> in your way and watch the UN pound your shipyards to ashes ...
>
>They didn't after we whacked the barbarian Romanovs back into the stone
>age, why should they care about some other twerps?  We ain't Inner
>Colonies, so the UN doesn't interfere.

To which the ruling cabal of New Bavaria says, with all due respect,
bah!
Enough of this silly nationalistic prattle!  First of all, we built the
FIRST Roman empire...and disposed of it (in a proper and sanitary
fashion)
when we were finished with it.	Be forewarned; history has a way of
repeating itself.  Secondly, it is only because of our responsability
for
the whole "communism" thing (started by a couple of grad students at
Illuminati University, in a prank that quickly got WAY out of hand) that
we
bothered to put Russia back together at all.  Well, that and because the
cabal really likes Faberge eggs.

>> getting to Lancaster, PA, on the other hand, is not far off
impossible.
>> try live in the uk + is a student = no money. hell, i don't even know
>> what state PA stands for.
>
>That's what I get for not looking at e-mail addy.  PA is Pennsylvania.
>Or Powered Armor.
>
>John M. Atkinson

I hope to be there myself this year...but I am not going to count on it.
It's a shame, since I am in Philadelphia, not far away, but it mis
difficult to pry myself away from work.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers Next: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types - atmosphere effects on VTOL's