Prev: Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes Next: Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes

RE: [FT] FB Kra'Vak

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 16:20:38 -0000
Subject: RE: [FT] FB Kra'Vak

John wrote:

>Based on the Original Schoon System.  I've seen over a dozen different
>mechanics for railgun, most of which I'm deleting unread.  I want
>something that feels like and looks like More Thrust as much as
>possible, yet is consistent with the Fleet Book.  Not "Gee, this looks
>like a fun way to make the K'V more interesting."

Ok, but the latest 'schoon' system is actually very good
and the best synthesis of the discussion to date IMO and
close to the MT KV mechanic, but fixes the "Why should
I mount a class 3 when 3 class 1's are equivalent"? Question.

I'm planning to post a summary soon so those not following
the thread can use it.

tim jones
--------

Prev: Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes Next: Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes