Prev: Re: [FT] FB Kra'Vak - A Simple View Next: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 13:18:05 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, John M. Atkinson wrote:
> Thomas Anderson wrote:
> > > IMHO, too hazardous to attempt to extract any resources no matter
how
> > > valuable.  Hence if you want them, the NRE won't stand in your
way.
> > ha! as if i was worried about some two-bit turkish ruffians :-)
> The Skythakoi are all I NEED to whack whatever you choose to put in my
> way (Yes, that'a fair way of describing some of the Mercs employed by
> the NRE).

in that case i'll just put a few colony ships full of photogenic
civilians
in your way and watch the UN pound your shipyards to ashes ...

>  Are you going to be at GZG-ECC?

well, getting to Lancaster is a bit of a hassle for me. i have to get a
train to london - no problem - and then ride the Tube a little way, but
the train up from london to lancaster is one of Branson's Virgin
mostrosities, so it's a pain.

getting to Lancaster, PA, on the other hand, is not far off impossible.
try live in the uk + is a student = no money. hell, i don't even know
what state PA stands for.

anyway, i prefer to do my fighting with words at intercontinental ranges

Tom

Prev: Re: [FT] FB Kra'Vak - A Simple View Next: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)