Prev: [url]Bri's Science Fiction Collection] Next: Re: [FT] FB Kra'Vak - A Simple View

Re: GZGL DSII - Hostile Environment Suited Infantry

From: "Paul O'Grady" <paulog@o...>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 15:09:22 +1100
Subject: Re: GZGL DSII - Hostile Environment Suited Infantry

>I'd prefer to use Powered Armor troops in this environment--you don't
>have to conquer the entire planet, just the primary life support
>centers.  End of story.  But assuming they are busy doing something
else
>important, then this makes sense.

Well thats the whole point of this discussion John ! Either there arent
enough and they are being supported by these guys, or there arent any
deployed there at all (or not in your genre). These offer an alternative
PA for light and still very fragile infantry units for use in hostile
places.

It was just the result of a random neuron firing on the weekend.  I'll
try
them out soon and let the list know.  I intedn to try them at "normal",
2/3
and 1/2 chit damage for stnd Infantry.

Paul O'Grady
paulog@one.net.au

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And
can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Prev: [url]Bri's Science Fiction Collection] Next: Re: [FT] FB Kra'Vak - A Simple View