Prev: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars) Next: Re: Home Page Update

Re: [URL] Romanov's FH Re: Home Page Update

From: "Colin Nash" <cmnash@d...>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 23:48:14 -0000
Subject: Re: [URL] Romanov's FH Re: Home Page Update

Tsar of all the Russias was actually dropped in an historic ceremony in
2177
when Joseph II ascended the throne.  The official title is now Tsar of
Free
Russia, Grand Commander of the Hegemony of Romanov States.  The Heir
Apparent bears the title Tsarevich Grand Duke of Belarus, whilst the
Tsar's
second son is the Tsarevich Prince of Nuchovski (a continent on the
capital
planet of the Hegemony, Duma) & the Tsar's daughter is the Tsarevna
Grand
Duchess of the Ukraine.

If you're interested of course.

Colin