Prev: Re: FT Pilots & Officers [OT] Next: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

RE: GZG Future History

From: Nathan Pettigrew <nathanp@M...>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 13:18:46 -0800
Subject: RE: GZG Future History

	Are there more or different historical timelines in Dirtside or
Stargrunt than the ones in Full Thrust and More Thrust?

	If they are different, could someone with DS or SG post them or
email them to me, if it's OK with Jon (GZG)?  I'm working on a bit of
player
fiction based in the official history and want to make sure that I'm not
missing any big events.

	Thank you kindly,
	Nathan