Prev: Re: FT Pilots & Officers Next: Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Design Test (for discussion)

Re: [GZG][FH] Website

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 01:05:20 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG][FH] Website

Laserlight wrote:

> It's open house at my website:
> www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/7643/index.html

As often as I ask for feedback on my page, I'm morally obligated to at
least look.

> Come one, come all.  Cast aspersions while ye may. We have (at the
moment)
> a table of expected damage per weapon per range, and a budding minor
power,
> the Alarishi Empire, with ship designs...uh, design, singular.  Before

Interesting design.  5 beams OR 5 torps.  Not 3 and 2?	Ever?  Your
funeral the night the dice strike back, and at long range almost
hopeless in all-torp configuration.  The damage table is interesting.
Editorializing--page layout seemed alright to me, and I didn't see any
serious color whoopses (unlike early editions of my pages where the
links went grey, on a grey background, to indicate they had been
visited).

> write more, I want to see if anyone has any problems (other than that
> cursed GeoCities pop-up window) or editorial comments with the pages
as

Not really--it's an Empire of planetoids?  Cute.  Very cute.  I like it.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: FT Pilots & Officers Next: Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Design Test (for discussion)