Prev: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars) Next: RE: [FT] Railguns - Take 4

Winchell Chung's Colony List

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 02:56:26 -0500
Subject: Winchell Chung's Colony List

Hey List!

I just got sent a file by Mike Brown that Winchell Chung put together
(you still out there Winchell?). It has in it a good starting list of
where the colonies might be, and gives distances and XYZ coords for
the stars and their names. It looks pretty good to me.

Winchell, if you are still alive.... you might want to repost this to
the list, given current discussions. Otherwise I might just do it for
you :)	 (if you have a problem with this, drop me a line off list,
otherwise if we don't here from you, I'll assume tacit permission
to post it with due credit ascribed - I think it was posted way
back but a repost seems worthwhile in the current discussion mode).

I think this was a good effort, and Mike tells me he has it about
1/3rd into CHView format for those of you who like pretty 3D
views....

G'night all. Off home now.... (only to return for a course in 5
hours... some weekend...)

Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars) Next: RE: [FT] Railguns - Take 4