Prev: Home Page Update Next: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

Re: FTFB Turn Arcs

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 08:23:23 +0100
Subject: Re: FTFB Turn Arcs

Donald Hosford wrote:

> Say fellows, I have the FB on order (through my local hobbystore)
> and I had a question...
>
> Suppose you wanted to design a special class of capital ship with
higher than
> normal
> turn points.	Can you buy extra turn points?

The FB design system as written doesn' let you boy maneuver thrust
points
separate from the main engines, no (you always get maneuver thrust = 0.5
* main thrust, just as in FT2).

There's nothing to stop you from using a house rule, of course! Just
make
sure that you dn't give a ship using the vector movement system more
maneuver thrust than it has main thrust, since this would indicate that
the ship has more powerful engines to its side and front than to its
rear
<g>)

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Home Page Update Next: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)