Prev: Re: Loactions of Stars Next: GZGL DSII - Hostile Environment Suited Infantry

Proposed Kra'Vak Charts - 4

From: John and Roxanne Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 21:17:21 -0800
Subject: Proposed Kra'Vak Charts - 4

Steven Arrowsmith wrote:

> Proposed Kra'Vak Ship Design Charts
...snip...JTL
> Example:
> Va'Dok Class Heavy Cruiser (More Thrust):
> 72 Mass  6 thrust;
>
> Standard 'K' Hull;   72 mass 72 points
> Hull Integrity;  22 mass 29 hull boxes  66 points.
> FTL Drive;  7 mass  21 points.
> Normal Drive; 6 Thrust  11 mass  33 points.
> Subtotal: 40 mass  192 points
>
> Class 3 Railguns x2:	8 mass	64 points
> Class 2 Railguns x4:	8 mass	64 points
> Fire Cons	   x2:	2 mass	12 points
> ScatterGuns	   x4:	8 mass	64 points
> Armour     12 boxes:	6 mass	 18 points
> Subtotal: 32 mass 222 points
>
> Grand total:	72 Mass    414 points
>
> Steven Arrowsmith

     The points come out very clost to the 3 Kra'Vak to 2 human
points that currently is working in FT2.
(presumptions are that all fire arcs are single,)   The rear 180
is therefor not covered, except by scatterguns.   Actually I think
I could live with that.   Minor danger, the human forces have 2
new weapons that could change the points ratio, the new PT and the
SML.   Playtesting should sort them out given time.

Looks good,

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: Loactions of Stars Next: GZGL DSII - Hostile Environment Suited Infantry