Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Colony lists? (was:Re: Locations of Stars etc.) Next: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals

Re: [SG2] [Traveller] VRF Gauss Rifle Question...

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 07:38:32 GMT
Subject: Re: [SG2] [Traveller] VRF Gauss Rifle Question...

On Fri, 27 Nov 1998 17:37:54 -0800, Michael Brown <mkkabrow@wco.com>
wrote:

>I like option 3.  Could you and Thomas send me any collected notes off
line?

Yeah, so far I'm leaning towards option three, as well. That is, keep
the
Gauss SAW as a man portable version of the VRF Gauss gun and use a GAC/2
as a
vehicle mounted variant.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Colony lists? (was:Re: Locations of Stars etc.) Next: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals