Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun/Fuel Chat Results Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Colony lists? (was:Re: Locations of Stars etc.)

Re: [FT] Railgun/Fuel Chat Results

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 20:13:53 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Railgun/Fuel Chat Results

>     Since the group wishes to retain (I think) very limited arcs
>for the RG, and wishes to increase mass for all RG types, an increase
>in the scattergun mass must be carefully weighed prior to
>implementation.   Reason: two additional arcs to be covered.
>     Another reason(more personal/background related):  I feel that
>the design possibilities will be limited to the 'official' ship
>style. (due to the adjustments in weapons.)

Do we want to increase RG mass? Somewhat - yes, but not excessively. And
actually  in our discussion the Scat was kept at mass 1 to allow the K'V
designs to stay at a reasonable size.

Schoon

Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun/Fuel Chat Results Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Colony lists? (was:Re: Locations of Stars etc.)