Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun/Fuel Chat Results Next: Re: [FT] Railgun/Fuel Chat Results

Re: Last Post

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 19:28:27 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Last Post

On Fri, 27 Nov 1998, Niall Gilsenan wrote:
> At 17:25 27/11/98 +0000, Tom the Wise wrote:
> > > There's no direct reason to now.
> >being subbed to a list when it dies is dangerous - you get a peek
through
> >into the place where lists go after they die. some people stay on
lists
> >until the final moment, but if you look too directly into the Beyond,
you
> >are changed forever. that's what happened to Bester in B5, anyway.
>
> Careful, some of us over here are STILL waiting to see the last five
> episodes thanks to TNT pandering to Millions of Americans rather than
> small bunch of B5 fanatics in Ireland and Britain.. I wish they'd get
their
> priorities right!

ee lad, i'm in the same boat as you - check my domain name! in fact, i
have not seen a single episode (or for that matter, a single tv
programme,
except for one episode of Xena: warrior princess, which has put me off
tv
for life) since the start of term. i refer to an episode ages and ages
ago
where bester scans someone as they lie dying.

Tom

Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun/Fuel Chat Results Next: Re: [FT] Railgun/Fuel Chat Results