Prev: [FT] Fleet Book Kra'Vak Next: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals

RE: [OFFICIAL] RE: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 10:31:51 -0500
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL] RE: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

Tim spake thusly upon matters weighty:

Good question! I've seen some starmaps, and there aren't all that
many systems within a close distance of earth (that could be decent
colony material probabalistically).

> >How many Inner Colonies are there? Well, we've never specified
> >this, but I would say ("Unofficially", ie: I may change this later!!)
> >probably not more than a couple of dozen in total.
>
> Which stars are they located at?
>
> >Then, you have the Outworlds.
>
> Star systems?
>
> tim jones

--------

Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: [FT] Fleet Book Kra'Vak Next: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals