Prev: Re: [SG2] EW & Artillery Next: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals

Re: FTFB Turn Arcs

From: "Chris Lowrey" <clowrey@p...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 19:18:05 -0600
Subject: Re: FTFB Turn Arcs

> Hi guys!  I was wondering if anybody had a lasso style turn arc
>with the revised FTFB firing arcs.  I was looking for something I could
>print out on transparencies to use for determining arcs.  If anybody
could
>point me in the direction of one, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks!

I don't know about the above, but can anyone tell me why the turn rates
for
the Fleet Book are different from the ones found in the Earthforce
Sourcebook for the Babylon Project.  It seems to me that the
restrictions
placed on maneuvering in the EFSB are far more realistic, and add a
great
deal more to the game than the weak maneuver restrictions in the FB.

Prev: Re: [SG2] EW & Artillery Next: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals