Prev: Re: GZG History Next: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 23:30:23 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

At 23:33 26/11/98 -0000, you wrote:
>	 I've put a quick  brain dump below   Major powers - NAC, ESU,
NSL,
>FSE - around  25-35 Secondary	powers - PAU, LLAR, IslamFed - around
15-25
>Third rate powers - RH, OU, FCT  IndCW - around 5-15 Others -
ScandivFed,
>independents (Netherlands, Japan, etc) - upto 5       Any other
opinions
>out  there?	 That is how they will be ranked in  my (albeit GZG
derived)
>universe.   Colin (Autocratic Supreme Being in his own tiny little
mind)

	Reckon this sounds about to me. If you throw John Atkinson's Nea
Rhomanoi
you get another third rate power. Say the Hegemony has a dozen
worlds/colonies. Some might be whole planets and some might be contested
planets with 1 or more "extra" owners. You also got to consider that
some
of these colonies might be start ups with very small populations and no
infrastructure.

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: Re: GZG History Next: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT