Prev: Re: Filtering on [GZG-L] Next: Re: [GZG-L]

Re: [GZG-L]

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 21:18:40 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG-L]

Matthew wrote:

> As people on the b5w or starfire list can attest to.	I can add a tag
> to the subject line, and it won't get repeated.  But so far it seems
> like people would perfer to leave it the way it is now.

Hm. It seems to me that those who come from tagged lists (eg, starfire
or
b5w) are mainly positive to the automatic [GZG] tags, but those who
aren't used to them are more negative. I could be wrong, of course.

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Filtering on [GZG-L] Next: Re: [GZG-L]