Prev: Re: [GZG-L] Next: Re: FTFB General Question

Re: Railgun Goals II

From: John and Roxanne Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 10:10:30 -0800
Subject: Re: Railgun Goals II

Tim Jones wrote:
...snip...JTL
> that it will dictate high velocity as a standard though legitimate
defence.

> tim jones

     I must jump in at this point and correct a spreading misconception.
Velosity=Speed= the number of inches that a ship can move during a turn.
Thrust= The ability to change speed/direction and the measure of
	how 'lively' a ship is.

     Under the proposed rules speed/velosity does not alter the
'to hit' value, thrust does this.

I know what you were saying, I just want to define the term for the
people who may have become slightly confused.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [GZG-L] Next: Re: FTFB General Question