Prev: [misc] point of information was Re: [FT] Railguns Next: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals

Re: Last Post

From: Jonathan White <Jw4@b...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 16:49:32 +0000
Subject: Re: Last Post

>one i just did (1630 GMT 26/11/1998) says 179 now - we've lost 13
people
>since yesterday afternoon; roughly one every 90 minutes. at this rate,
the
>list will be clear in almost exactly five days. i'll keep counting.
there
>may be a slowdown at the end as me, john atkins and other
>singularity-riders fight it out to be the last man aboard ...
It's an obvious question but if you lot are all waiting to be the last
person on, aren't you all going to be here forever?

			TTFN
				Jon
-----
"Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be liberated and
expensive"
Jonathan White, Psychology Section, Bolton Institute
BWFC fans list site : www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: [misc] point of information was Re: [FT] Railguns Next: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals