Prev: RE: Kra'vak Armor Next: Re: My Kingdom for a GM!

RE: Railgun Goals II

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 16:57:34 +1100
Subject: RE: Railgun Goals II

I've been thinking again (*it hurts!*):
Because of the change in firearcs, KV no longer have access to a proper
broadside armament.  I was thinking that the Class-1 railgun could fit
this role by giving it 2 arcs.	It would allow some margin of error in
their movement, without being overpowering or too efficient for them.

BTW: Does anyone know if the chat interface at:
http://chat.mad-web.net/metro.asp
works properly?  I can't test to see until the chat session starts.
Otherwise I'm going to have to find a 'net Cafe with ICQ (I'm using the
work computer at the moment).

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
T'was brillig, & the slithy toves,
Did gyre & gimle in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogroves,
And mome raths outgrabe.
		       - Lewis Carroll "Through the Looking Glass".