Prev: Re: Happy Birthday to me. Next: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals

Re: Last Post

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 22:29:54 +0000
Subject: Re: Last Post

Funny I thought I was just being overly sentimental hanging around on
this
list.  Odd but its the list I've spent the most time on alternately
posting
and lurking.  I met quite a fe interesting people in that time.. Mostly
lunatics like me though.

I like the ruins of Pompei analogy..Very fitting.

For some reason it reminds me a little of the Traveller universe..The
Long
Night and all that.   Civilisation gone and possibly never going to
reappear..Although I suppose we've already set up our own 3rd Imperium
on
the GZG list.

Anyway enough with the rambling.
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

ngilsena@indigo.ie

Prev: Re: Happy Birthday to me. Next: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals