Prev: Re: FTFB General Question Next: Re: FTFB General Question

Re: Last Post

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 23:43:42 -0500
Subject: Re: Last Post

Jonathan White wrote:

> At 17:53 24/11/98 +0000, you wrote:
> >On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Michael Blair wrote on the new list:
> >> Is there anyone else riding her down to the event horizon?
> I suppose I should be here until the end. Captain/ship sort of
thing...

I'm going to remain jacked in, to make sure the archives are as complete
as possible (though I'll probably delete the several zillion
'unsubscribe' messages sent to the list.)  (8-)

(I can't believe I just said 'jacked in'.  (8-) )

J.
--
   *** Jerry Han - jhan@icom.ca - http://interact.canoe.ca/~jhan ***
"There once was pretty good nation, Pretty proud of the greatness it

Prev: Re: FTFB General Question Next: Re: FTFB General Question