Prev: [FTFB][gunslinger] Duel PBeM offer Next: Re: Last Post

Re: [FTFB][gunslinger] Duel PBeM offer

From: "Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist..." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 22:17:16 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FTFB][gunslinger] Duel PBeM offer

>> (and to think all this started 'cause John said no one would *ever*
>> design a ship with class-4 beams  ;-)
>>
>> >Initial deployment:
>> >Komarov SDN
>> >Position: (10.0, 50.0)
>> >Speed: 8
>> >Heading: 3
>>
>> Gee...I'm actually going to fly this thing...
>
>   I only did it to prevoke space related comment on the list!
>Please advise when you (both) are ready to start, and which
>of the two SDNs you would like to see used.

Next week earliest for me. I thought I was goingto fly the Komarov?
Thought you'd be happy to go up against it?  ;-)

>I normally use 'split turn' movement.
>(I had never seen anything but this used before I came to the list.)
>Since I have had some practice lately with the 'normal' way, I can
>adapt if this is not acceptable.

'split turn', as in, oh, "1P,1S" for turns? Works for me; I've used
it before (always made sense to me, even if it's not in the official
rules set)

Mk
-
Daune: "How can you be asleep and getting ready at the same time?"

Indy: "I'm multi-tasking..."

Prev: [FTFB][gunslinger] Duel PBeM offer Next: Re: Last Post