Prev: RE: FTFB General Question Next: Thanksgiving Chat on KV.

[GZG-L]

From: trapper <trapper@n...>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 17:46:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [GZG-L]

Aloha,
   Now that the new list is up and running, how does everyone feel about
the
listserver automatically adding a [GZG-L] or [GZG] tag at the beginning
of
every subject line (see my subject line)?  It makes sorting easier to do
both electronically and visually, and most other listservs I'm on do it
that
way.  This subject was brought up on the old Bolton list (R.I.P.) and a
lot
of people seemed to like the idea, but Jon White said that the mxbolton
mail
server didn't have that capability.  Now we're on Majordomo, though,
which
does support the automatic tagging.  New list admin Matthew Seidl said
it
would be easy to implement, but we're both hoping for some input from
the
other list members before making the change.
   And so with that I'd like to open it up to the floor for debate. :)

-trapper

Prev: RE: FTFB General Question Next: Thanksgiving Chat on KV.