Prev: Re: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak Next: Re: Who's out there?

RE: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 14:53:19 +1100
Subject: RE: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak

Sounds simple, effectively the Kra'vak are paying for Strong hulls, but
with a layer of armour to protect it's systems.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
T'was brillig, & the slithy toves,
Did gyre & gimle in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogroves,
And mome raths outgrabe.
		       - Lewis Carroll "Through the Looking Glass".