Prev: Re: GZG-L: The water's fine! Next: Re: Goodbye and thanks for all the fish.

RE: hey, is anybody out there....

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 11:53:25 +1100
Subject: RE: hey, is anybody out there....

Yes, you are, but I know I'm not receiving my own posts at the moment.

Matthew, is it possible to check the settings?	There's no status review
command in the help file.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
T'was brillig, & the slithy toves,
Did gyre & gimle in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogroves,
And mome raths outgrabe.
		       - Lewis Carroll "Through the Looking Glass".