Prev: Unsubscribe Procedure Next: RE: DS2 Resins to FT or FTFB Mass

A new home

From: "Jared E Noble" <JNOBLE2@m...>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:09:08 -1000
Subject: A new home

You know that strange, kind of empty feeling on first entering a new
home -
before it is really 'lived-in'?  That's kind of how I feel.  I look
forward
to this new list becoming the familiar place the old one was - shouldn't
take too long, since the gang is here, or will be here soon.

I'm off to Europe for about a week and a half - luckily my Lotus Notes
account can take in a LOT of  mail while I'm gone - so I will be able to
return home and catch up of the collected wisdom of everyone.  Enjoy the
new house while I'm gone - just don't trash the place! ;-)

Jared Noble

Prev: Unsubscribe Procedure Next: RE: DS2 Resins to FT or FTFB Mass