Prev: Unsubscribing instructions Next: Re: Unsubscribing instructions

Re: Hats off. Stand at Attention.

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 15:43:26 -0500
Subject: Re: Hats off. Stand at Attention.

devans@uneb.edu spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> Not that my contribution to the list merited a mention, but couldn't
> you have at least put in a plug for my daughter, Megan? ;->=
>
> The_Beast

I got everyone whose name I saw on the list in the last few days. I
will have missed a few. How about "Lady Megan Evans (formerly Dame
Megan Evans), wearing the insignia of NAC Fleet Admiral, stands
proudly in her Dress Whites, peaked cap perched jauntilly upon her
head. Lady Evans is the Senior Officer in-system and is effectively
the King's representative at the ceremony on Tuffley-241. Her many
medals and campaign ribbons proclaim both her puissance at her
chosen trade and her loyalty to King and Country. Her young age
underscores her rapid rise through the traditionalist NAC ranks."

Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup