Prev: Re: An era ends, and begins, today. Next: Is anybody out there? Testing...

Goodbye Bolton and Thanks

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 17:35:48 +0000
Subject: Goodbye Bolton and Thanks

I'd just like to say thanks to the list admins we've had over the last
few
years.

To Adam Delafield whos gone but not forgotten.

To Jon who was landed with the job after Adams unfortunate passing, and
managed to keep it all going so well since then.

To Matt who got the new list up and running.  Good job.

So finally, goodbye to Bolton who hosted it for us.

Thanks for all the work and the enthusiasm.  Heres to the new lists
continued sucess.

Don't forget to put out the lights...
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT, Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin1,
Ireland.

Prev: Re: An era ends, and begins, today. Next: Is anybody out there? Testing...