Prev: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules Next: Re: [DS] Tank designs was Re: [ds] Ogres

RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:05:19 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Wayne wrote:
> As for the size 1 vehicle getting a free SAW comment I agree and
always
> intended the mounted infantry to have unarmed vehicles.

i have heard dune buggies quoted as other size 1 vehicles; surely bikes
are a lot smaller than buggies and so should be 'size 0.5' or something.
if they dod not qualify as proper vehicles, then the free saw problem
goes
away - the bike is a bit of the soldier's kit, not a vehicle.

you could then have bigger, size 1 vehicle, gun bikes (trikes?) which
mount a weapon, perhaps fired by another rider sitting behind the
driver/pilot.

Tom

Prev: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules Next: Re: [DS] Tank designs was Re: [ds] Ogres