Prev: New List Name Next: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules (Longish)

Re: Core Systems

From: "Atcliffe, Phillip" <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:33:03 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Core Systems

On Tue, 17 Nov 1998 20:50:50 -0500 Los <los@cris.com> wrote:

> While we're on the new rules thing what about a internal gravity
being a core system? Think what happens to the crew of a destroyer if
it's in the middle of a 35G turn and the inertial dampeners go out.
Just thinking.... <

You could do that, or you could assume that the grav compensators are
included in the life support system. At that sort of acceleration,
inertial dampening _is_ a life support system!

Phil
"I think... I think I am!     |        I think _I_ am:
 Therefore I am... I think?"  | 	Phil Atcliffe
   -- The Moody Blues	      | (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: New List Name Next: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules (Longish)