Prev: RE: [FT] Evasion Next: Re: [DS] Tank designs [and battleships] was Re: [ds] Ogres

Re: [FT] Evasion

From: Charles Choukalos <chuckc@b...>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 08:12:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Evasion

I agree with Tim's idea for the shields.  It strikes me that if you
don't
limit the rules as originally stated, that you'd be designing thrust - 6

ships with level-2 shields, and with a full 6 pts of thrust in EM you'd
be impossible to hit, while you could ping most ships with level-1
shields or less ?!  Although, I think that you should modify pulse
torps/rail guns/scatter packs to be effected by the EM.

chuck

Prev: RE: [FT] Evasion Next: Re: [DS] Tank designs [and battleships] was Re: [ds] Ogres