Prev: Trends in Naval Warfare (was Re: Tank designs [and battleships]) Next: Re: GEV capabilities

Re: [ds] supporting sources

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 18:01:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [ds] supporting sources

Thomas Anderson wrote:
> space empires are always a laugh, even if largely impractical to get
> from where we are today. there is an article on this on the web which
> keep trying to read, but it never works. does anyone know of any
> reasonable theories on how imperialisation might happen? any scholarly
> analyses of the question?

	Go to

	http://www.scifi-az.com/sfaz-05.htm

	and scroll down to GALACTIC EMPIRES, pt I.
	It is in PDF format, so you'll have to get Acrobat.
	It is a reasonably good analysis on what is needed to
	allow an imperialistic empire to occur.

Prev: Trends in Naval Warfare (was Re: Tank designs [and battleships]) Next: Re: GEV capabilities