Prev: Re: GEV capabilities, was RE:Tank Riders {SG2] Next: Re: New mailing list question

Re: New mailing list question

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 15:34:23 -0500

Niall spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> At 12:25 16/11/98 -0700, you wrote:
> >
> >O.k., after setting up the new lists, I had a realization.  What
names
> >would people like for the new lists?
> >
> >ftgzg and ftgzg-digest ?
> >ftgzg-l and ftgzg-l-digest ?
> >
> >Something else?
> >
> >I know the current list uses ftgzg-l, I tend to perfer just ftgzg as
> >simpler.  Opinions?
>
> Keep it simple.  FTGZG is a well established list name for anyone whos
> looking for it.
> Hey how about we all draw up into factions and fight it out for which
list
> name?  We could maybe use a huge FT-PBEM game to decide it!
>
> Um.  I think I'll get back into my box now...

How bout GZG? It's obvious it is a list. And not all of us want
digest versions. And some of us have always thought the FT should be
stripped.... or else is should be FTSGDSGZG but that sounds like a
government acronym of some kind....

Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255