Prev: Re: Marine Contingents Next: Re: GEV capabilities

Re: New mailing list question

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 14:20:15 -0600

I figured keeping it the same would be less confusing, especially as
it's
in many web sites, which would just need an address change.

The '-l' is common to indicate a mailing list, so you do drop that at
some
peril.

If change is no problem, I'd just as soon see it as something akin
'GZGLIST'. While my interest is almost exclusively FT, I believe one
list
for Ground Zero is a good idea, and that it should be named to indicate
such.

Wild speculation on the part of...
The_Beast

Prev: Re: Marine Contingents Next: Re: GEV capabilities