Prev: Re: GEV capabilities Next: Re: GEV capabilities, was RE:Tank Riders {SG2]

Re: [LIST] [ADMIN] Request a Closing Bulletin for the List

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 11:02:02 -0700
Subject: Re: [LIST] [ADMIN] Request a Closing Bulletin for the List

On Sun, 15 Nov 1998 23:17:05 PST, "Thomas Riepe" writes:
>snip
>
>How can I subscribe to the new list?????
>
>Tom

My main computer at work was down all weekend (rada rada stupid
hardware diags.  Couldn't reboot without help).  So the creation of
the new list has been delayed.	As soon as I get it setup, I'll send
out email and all will be explained.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: GEV capabilities Next: Re: GEV capabilities, was RE:Tank Riders {SG2]