Prev: Re: [FT] White Star minis, part II Next: Re: [ds] supporting sources

Re: [ds] supporting sources

From: David <dluff@e...>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 05:49:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [ds] supporting sources

Gentlemen;

Many discussions of modern and WWII have been throwing around many so
called "facts".  I propose that before we state a fact, (ie; 20 M1 tanks
were destroyed in the 1991 desert war) that also supporting sources or
references must included.  This can be added at the end under reference:

example:

and after the battle 20 M1 tanks were destoyed with no lives lost.
Reference:  MG Smith, S. (1995), The 1991 Desert War, New York, Random
House

This also could be used when talking Scifi.  Just an idea to keep people
from throwing unsupported facts around.
David

Prev: Re: [FT] White Star minis, part II Next: Re: [ds] supporting sources