Prev: Re: More Fleet Book errata Next: Space Urchins (New Race)

[FT] White Star minis, part II

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 22:25:41 -0500
Subject: [FT] White Star minis, part II

Having based, washed, and given the first coat of primer to my test
White
Star, I find myself with a question: Can anyone point me to a good
(preferably on-line) source of pictures of the White Star?  I need to
get
some good references before I can even consider how to go about painting
it.  I am not imagining that the mottled effect will be an easy one to
simulate, but the small scale should make things a little easier.  But
probably only a little.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: More Fleet Book errata Next: Space Urchins (New Race)