Prev: Re: [ds] supporting sources Next: Re: FT: Stellar Conquest Campaign

Re: Ship Endurance

From: "Tron" <cyberdruss@c...>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 23:49:28 -0000
Subject: Re: Ship Endurance

>Here's what I'm thinking of doing.  I'm going to be using Stellar
>Conquest as campaign system.  Every fourth turn has a production phase.
>Ship maintence per turn is going to be the NPV/12.  From one economic
>phase to the next, the maintence cost will be 1/3 the cost of the ship.
>All hulls include one months endurance built in.  Each mass of cargo
can
>carry 10 economic points for all purposes, including supply.

How big a map are you using, and is it a GZG based campaign ?

I often wondered what a GZG based Stellar Conquest game would turn out
like.
The Traveller 2300 universe was apparently created on the back of global
conquest game run at GDW (I have am address for the site somewhere).
Each
player played  a group of earth countries and fought for domination.
The
political powers that survived	formed the background for the 2300.
Quite a
neat idea.  One could do the same for the GZG universe ...

And is there anyone else on the list who played an FT SC game ?

Prev: Re: [ds] supporting sources Next: Re: FT: Stellar Conquest Campaign