Prev: More Fleet Book errata Next: Re: [ds] Modern Tanks.

[ANN] Armageddon Outfitter now online

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 22:14:38 -0700
Subject: [ANN] Armageddon Outfitter now online

I've finally got my Armageddon Outfitter pages up.
It will eventually be a set of online design programs
for GZG games.

	"Go right to the source for the latest in
	fleet hardware. If you have the money,
	we have the expertise to give you what
	you want!" - from Armageddon Outfitter
	sales brochure.

Right now, there's just the Fleet Book Ship Designer at
<http://www.primenet.com/~reynol/gaming/war/ao/fbsd/>.

Currently, you can print out your designs, and it generates
a nice graphical damage track. I plan (in later versions) to
provide a way for you to mail your designs to yourself or a
buddy, and to generate the entire SSD. However, I wanted to
get it up now, and get some feedback.

Some documentation is provided, via a popup/button combination.
The program is written entirely in JavaScript (no Java!), and
uses frames (but not in an obnoxious way). It does require an
up-to-date browser.

Enjoy!

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com
samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: More Fleet Book errata Next: Re: [ds] Modern Tanks.