Prev: Re: Neo Rhomanoi ships Next: Re: [ds] Ogres

Re: Moderns-vs-aliens campaigns (was RE: Ogres)

From: Kenneth Winland <kwinland@c...>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 14:32:36 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Moderns-vs-aliens campaigns (was RE: Ogres)

	Howdy!

On Fri, 13 Nov 1998, Brian Burger wrote:

> OK, I originally thought you said ninteen-SIXTIES. I know what we have
> here-and-now - I actually don't think we have Leopard IIs yet, but the
> Grizzly/Lynx family of vehicles are fairly cool.

	Ooops!	My mistake.  The Can forces were circa late 70's/early
80's.  The Canadians have Leopard Is with the new turret upgrade.

> How did the aliens vs Canadians games turn out, just out of curiosity?

	They never finished it.  The alien player was kicking but, but
was
running into some SERIOUS resupply problems.  The Can players was rather
crafty, too.

> (Q: How can you tell an American who's been talking about Canada?
> A: He's the one hopping around on one foot with the other jammed
firmly in
> his mouth!)

	Hey!  I have been living up here for 5 years, so I am not THAT
bad... :)

> Just kidding, really. That sounds like an interesting campaign. How
did
> you set it up? We've been talking about DS2 campaigns here and gotten
> bit bogged down over logistics and stuff...

	I didn't set it up, it was my friend Gord and one his friends.
I'll get more details from him and post it.  Some of their set-up work
was
*very* swanky.

	Later!

	Ken

Prev: Re: Neo Rhomanoi ships Next: Re: [ds] Ogres