Prev: GZGL OT Chen-Song Qin's sig Next: Re: [ds] Modern Tanks.

Re: [DS] Tank designs was Re: [ds] Ogres

From: "Buji Kern" <mrbuji@w...>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 18:39:44 -0800
Subject: Re: [DS] Tank designs was Re: [ds] Ogres

-
> Two Maus' fought in defense of their factory, so they did see SOME
>combat. :)

Really? May I ask what your sources are? I'm just curious, as everything
I've ever read has stated they never did anything more than drive around
proving ground w/ dummy turrets attached. And I believe the Russians
blew
one up that they captured intact after overrunning a proving ground..

-Buji

Prev: GZGL OT Chen-Song Qin's sig Next: Re: [ds] Modern Tanks.