Prev: Re: New List Admin ( was Re: A sad(?) announcement) Next: 䕒›婇⁇楆瑣潩썒璶䠠晡湥

Re: New List Admin ( was Re: A sad(?) announcement)

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 09:30:15 -0800
Subject: Re: New List Admin ( was Re: A sad(?) announcement)

Mike.Elliott@bull.co.uk wrote:

> Assuming we run with Matt's kind and generous offer, what needs to
> happen
> before Jon leaves?

Mike, you grab a  sponge and wipe the coffee stains off the meeting
table.

Barclay, you grab a mop and some Mister Murphy's soap and swab down the
deck.

Owen, you and Niall clean the latrine, (Make sure you take down those
girly pictures in the stalls)

John, please make sure the fireplace is cleaned out.

Brian, grab allow those B5 tapes, we'll need them at the new place.

Noah, you and Jon can run ahead to the new place and start setting up
the gaming tables plus light the fireplace while you're at it. Colorado
is cold in the winter.

Oerjan, empty the wastebaskets.

Tim, get the lights.

I'll pull my truck around back and the rest of you can load up all the
minis and terrain and we'll start heading over.

Los

Prev: Re: New List Admin ( was Re: A sad(?) announcement) Next: 䕒›婇⁇楆瑣潩썒璶䠠晡湥