Prev: RE: LAFAYETTE Next: Re: New List Admin ( was Re: A sad(?) announcement)

Re: A sad(?) announcement

From: Jonathan White <Jw4@b...>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 13:53:58 +0000
Subject: Re: A sad(?) announcement

At 12:54 10/11/98 +0000, you wrote:
>A good list administrator (like Jon has been) would get annoyed about
this
>"me too" message,
>but in the circumstances can I be forgiven?
(Waves hands in the air) "Hey, I'm leaving, what do I care " :).

>Many thanks for all your work, Jon and hope your new job goes well.
Hope
>you'll be able to stay
>in touch...
/hopefully/ I'll be able to resub, either at my new work address or from
my
home account. With no more admin work to do, I may even get a chance to
contribute a bit more...

			TTFN
				JOn
-----
"Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be liberated and
expensive"
Jonathan White, Psychology Section, Bolton Institute
BWFC fans list site : www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: RE: LAFAYETTE Next: Re: New List Admin ( was Re: A sad(?) announcement)