Prev: Re: A sad(?) announcement Next: Re: FT: Indy hits with many p-torps, history made!

Re: FT: Indy hits with many p-torps, history made!

From: Kyle Klingler <kklinglr@f...>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 18:35:37 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: FT: Indy hits with many p-torps, history made!

On Mon, 9 Nov 1998, How old am I? Compared to a peach, I have years
beyond counting. Compared to a mountain, I have not yet begun to age...
wrote:

> Wouldn't you like to know... (hehehehehe...)

I'm hoping that if there was one named after me that is was a torpedo
ship
that did well before it died. :)

*  Kyle Klingler - kklinglr@freenet.columbus.oh.us		     *
* I'm not dumb.  I just have a command of thoroughly useless	     *
* information. - Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes			     *

Prev: Re: A sad(?) announcement Next: Re: FT: Indy hits with many p-torps, history made!