Prev: Re: A sad(?) announcement Next: Re: FT: ICEBREAKER

RE: A sad(?) announcement

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 13:24:03 -0600
Subject: RE: A sad(?) announcement

Hoorah!

***What is the 'other' list? I assume the one on the bolton server.

As for alternatives there are lashing of free email list and forums
up for grabs - just need to get organised and find the most appropriate
platform. I think people would prefer a mail list server if anyone
has one with the capacity and the time to run it.

I'd like to thank JW for his years of sterling efforts
Hip
Hip

tim jones***

Isn't the 'other list' the playtester's list? One, the 'regular list',
can
keep going at Bolton and the other can't?

Jon, I'm a little confused, as are apparently others. Are you saying
that
the list can continue passing through Bolton, just that you need someone
filter/admin the list? Could someone, that you trust, of course, could
do
it from outside the UK? I'm assuming you're talking about an e-mail flow
of
error msgs.

The university pays for my e-mail; people like myself have no trouble
with
a moderate flow of mail, but we would have trouble hosting new software.

Now, exactly how DOES one get on the playtest list? ;->=

And, oh yeah, good luck at your new post, Jon!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: A sad(?) announcement Next: Re: FT: ICEBREAKER