Prev: Chat Next: RE: Today's chat schedule...

Re: FT: Indy hits with many p-torps, history made!

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 20:33:25 -0500
Subject: Re: FT: Indy hits with many p-torps, history made!

At 05:21 AM 11/1/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Tom,
>
>Who said that it left Indy? Look carefully at his AAR and you'll
>see that it's assumed a different form altogether.
>
>I quote:
>> > And while the NAC ended up losing both encounters
>> > (the first one due to losing half the ships from reroll damage, the
>> > second from not being able to hit all that often with beam weapons
>> > early on),
>
>Indy will now want to design ships with lots of p-torps and armor
>and avoid beam weapons.  His opponents will now have excessive
>rerolls. (Can you say Yahtzee with sixes?)

Oh, I've already done *that*. <grin>

Mark, how many did I get that one battle?  I think it was 4 or 5 sixes,
two
or three times, not to mention a lot of just plain sixes on the first
roll... it was pretty obscene, and Mark did die in a blaze of ship bits.
(I think that was the one where you were naming your ships after list
memebers, no? ^_^ )

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kujecko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Chat Next: RE: Today's chat schedule...